PO BOX 4031, KOTARA EAST, NSW 2305
Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
First you need to contact the NSW Firearms Registry and apply to become a Firearms Dealer. Click here to visit NSW Firearms Registry for more information.
Joining the NSWFDA allows you to have contact with other Firearms Dealers on our Website Forums to discuss firearms related topics with other like-minded individuals. Also keeping up-to-date with current issues affecting your business. The passion and the knowledge of our members is what makes the NSW Firearms Dealers Association thrive. We believe that you can thrive by taking this opportunity to join us.
Your membership to the NSWFDA will be approved by the Executive at their next meeting.
Your data is protected by SSL certificate. All communication between you and our website is encrypted by public and private keys to ensure your data stays private and protected. You will see a padlock symbol and the https before our address. (https://nswfda.com.au).
Currently the NSWFDA:
- Provides information to our membership on issues affecting their businesses
- Liaises with NSW Firearms Registry on legislative requirements for our members
- Renders assistance to our members on the Firearms- link computer system
- General assistance to our members in day to day running of a firearms dealership
- Lobbies political parties regarding legislation that may affect our members
- Liaises with various state and federal government bodies on behalf of our members
- Network with other state’s dealer associations
- Represents our member’s requirements to the NSW Firearms Registry
- Liaises with the National Firearms Dealers Association
Yes. You will be emailed with an invoice.
Annual subscription is $50 (GST inclusive).
Send us an email