Contents of the Online Offering The information in our Internet presence has been compiled with great care. However, no guarantee for the current, correct, or complete nature or quality of the provided information can be made by the NSW FDA. All content and offers are subject to change and are non-binding. Binding information can only be provided as a response to concrete inquiries. In particular, anticipatory statements that are labelled with terms like, “anticipate,” “assume,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intent,” “can/could,” “plan,” “should,” or the like are subject to risks and uncertainties. The NSW FDA expressly reserves the right to change, augment, delete, or end publication of the offerings or parts of the pages without separate notice for a time or permanently.
2. References and Links to Third Party Sites The Internet presence of The NSW FDA includes direct and indirect links to third party websites (so-called hyperlinks); The NSW FDA has no influence whatsoever on their current and future design, contents, or copyrights. The NSW FDA hereby expressly distances itself from all contents of all linked sites. This statement applies to all links made within the NSW FDA’s own Internet offering as well as those made by third parties within the guest books, discussion forums, and mailing lists set up by the NSW FDA. The provider of the site to which was linked has sole liability for illegal, incorrect, or incomplete contents, and in particular for damages that arise from the use or non-use of such offered information, not the NSW FDA.
3. Copyrights and Trademark Rights All texts, pictures, graphics, audio, video, and animation files on the Internet presence are protected by copyrights and trademark rights as well as other laws for the protection of intellectual property. Copying or use in other electronic or printed publications is not allowed without the express permission of the NSW FDA or the respective holder of the industrial property right.
4. Liability The NSW FDA is only liable for damages arising in connection with the use of this Internet presence – regardless of legal foundation – in the event of intentional or gross negligence. This does not apply to damages resulting from harm to life, limb or health; The NSW FDA’s liability from product liability or promised guarantees remains unaffected. Slight negligence on The NSW FDA’s part only founds liability in the event of the breach of material duties for those damages foreseeable in the event of breach of duty.
5. Data Protection Normally, our web servers only save the name of your Internet Service Provider, the website from which you visited us, the pages on our site that you visit, and the date and duration of your visit. Insofar as there is the opportunity to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses), the handover of this data occurs expressly on a voluntary basis. Your personal data will only be used without your permission for contract processing and managing your inquiries. Upon request, the NSW FDA is happy to inform you whether and which personal data of yours we have saved.
6. Permission to Receive Cookies The NSW FDA may set individual cookies during your visit to our website. Cookies are small files that are set on your browser and make improved navigation possible. Our cookies are not retrieved by our servers.
7. Placement of Hyperlinks on The NSW FDA’s Pages The placement of hyperlinks to the NSW FDA’s pages is only allowed after prior written permission.